I completed my undergraduate degree in Biology from Cornell University and an M.D. degree from Sackler School of Medicine New York State Program. I then completed my Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC. I am Board Certified in Internal Medicine and have appeared as a holistic health expert on prime time TV programs at Fox, ABC, CBS, and NBC (see our Media page for some TV and Radio Shows), and have published hundreds of article of holistic medicine in print magazines and on the internet. My revolutionary book ‘Diet Slave No More!’ Is available on Amazon.
Check out what some of my patients wrote on Google about their experience in being my patient, here: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dr.+Svetlana+Koganemail@example.com,-81.7994096,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m7!3m6!1s0x88dae134fe653bbb:0xa945b199e331061e!8m2!3d26.1413162!4d-81.7972209!9m1!1b1
I have always believed that traditional western medicine had to evolve to incorporate ancient eastern philosophies to start generating real solutions for the root cause of the common chronic illnesses like Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Insomnia, or Panic attacks, and many more. After 18 years of successful holistic private practice in New York City, I decided to bring my philosophy and treatment protocols closer to Nature – to the sunny coast of Naples, Florida. The energetic synergy between this little town and me was unmistakable. I instantly knew that I had to uproot my family in Manhattan and come to live and work in Naples. The ocean and the outdoors nourish my creativity here.
We are a Concierge Practice. What does it mean?
Concierge is always good news for the patient because:
- You will be treated exclusively by me – a Board Certified Medical Doctor with 20 years of clinical experience – not a physician assistant or a nurse.
- I will personally coordinate your medical care old school style – no middle man involved – which means less room for errors.
- I will devote much more time to your visit than is allotted by your medical insurance.
- When I am treating you – I will not be staring at the computer screen – I still have paper charts, because they keep your health information more private and I can fill out my notes later. During the visit – I would rather look at You – giving you and your concerns my fullest attention.
- You can still use your insurance for blood tests or diagnostic/radiology tests, like ultrasounds, CT scans, MRIs, mammograms, etc.
- Same day or next day appointments.
- I will provide you with my cell phone and personal email for direct communication – You will never feel that frustrating feeling that you can’t get through to speak to your private doctor anymore.
- You will be able to see me in person, speak with me on the phone, or communicate with me virtually online.
- No waiting time at the office – means you will not be wasting your valuable time and you will not be exposed to other patients’ germs.
- Medical certificates and employment or school form completions are included.
- Your prescriptions will be refilled without delay.
- I will get things done efficiently and promptly and will make you feel respected and cared for – because you deserve it.
Health is your most precious asset – and I know that I am best qualified to make you feel healthy and balanced again.
Read hundreds of verified patient reviews here https://www.zocdoc.com/doctor/svetlana-kogan-md-7706